Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thirty-One

Hi readers and blog followers!
 
I decided to have an online/catalog thirty-one party based on so many compliments I’ve received on my bags.  I use them all the time for carrying foods/dishes (utility tote) and groceries (thermal bag).   They also make great gifts, perfect for the holidays.

Here's the website info: www.mythirtyone.com/allisonhennen  Click on My Parties at the top of the page.  Click "Sophie's Pre-Holiday Catalog Party", click "shop now".

It is best if you order online :)  Feel free to share with your family, friends and/or coworkers!

November Customer Special & Details:

*  For every $35 you spend, you can get a MEDIUM Utility Tote for only $7!  How awesome is that?  It is the best deal and I used my medium utility tote all the time!

*  Personalization is $7 for any item specified with an "E". Icons are also available for $10.

Just let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you!