Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

PBJ Greek Yogurt


This Peanut Butter and Jelly (PBJ) Greek Yogurt is my new favorite breakfast.   It is healthy and less than 350 calories too.  You can also try non-fat yogurt to lower your calories, but I had the Fage 2% already which I like.  This PBJ Greek Yogurt is not only delicious, but can be made quickly.  I have been packing the PBJ Greek Yogurt in a container to bring to work.  I use the Ziploc Twist 'N Lock containers which I have found work great and won't spill.  FYI - I am not getting paid to endorse any products but I wish!  Enjoy!


PBJ Greek Yogurt

Ingredients
1 cup plain greek yogurt
1 tablespoon jam or jelly (I used a blueberry jam.)
1 tablespoon peanut butter (I used Trader Joe’s.)
1 tablespoon dried cranberries


Directions

In a small bowl, add yogurt.  Top with jam (or jelly), peanut butter and cranberries.  

Serve as is or stir.

Serves 1.